We believe in placing our clients’ best interests first. Therefore, we commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
- We will always put our clients’ best interests first.
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgement of a professional.
- We will not mislead clients, and will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will always be honest with our clients.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in our clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
Gregg N. Gonzalez, CFP®
ASK Gregg a Question
Gregg’s Secret Sauce to Retirement
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states AL, AR, CA, FL, GA, IA, IL, LA, MO, NC, NM, OH, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA.